Our extensive FAQ lists questions by product, by service and by program. Plus, we’ve included a handy link to our Glossary of Acronyms and Abbreviations.
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Automated Standard Application of Payments (ASAP)
- CA$HLINK II
- Cash Management Improvement Act (CMIA)
- Check Claims
- Collections Information Repository (CIR)
- Collections and Cash Management Modernization (CCMM)
- Credit Gateway
- Delinquent Debt Collection
- Direct Deposit
- Direct Express Card
- Do Not Pay
- Economic Recovery Payments
- Electronic Transfer Account (ETA)
- Employment at Fiscal Service
- Federal Agencies' Centralized Trial-Balance System (FACTS I)
- Federal Agencies' Centralized Trial-Balance System (FACTS II)
- Federal Borrowings
- GFRS/FACTS I/IFCS
- Gifts to the U.S. Government
- Government On-Line Accounting Link System II (GOALS II)
- Governmentwide Accounting (GWA)
- Governmentwide Financial Report System (GFRS)
- Governmentwide Treasury Account Symbol Adjusted Trial Balance System (GTAS)
- Imprest Funds
- Intragovernmental Fiduciary Confirmation System (IFCS)
- Judgment Fund
- Payment Application Modernization (PAM)
- Payments, Claims and Enhanced Reconciliation (PACER)
- Payment Information Repository (PIR)
- Prompt Payment
- Public Debt
- Public Money: Collateral
- Secure Payment System (SPS)
- Shared Accounting Module (SAM)
- Stored-Value Card
- Taxpayer Identification Numbers (TIN)
- Treasury Bulletin
- Treasury Check Information System (TCIS)
- Unclaimed Assets FAQ
- U.S. Standard General Ledger (USSGL)
This legacy bureau provided central payment services to federal agencies, operated the collections and deposit systems, provided government-wide accounting and reporting services, and managed the collection of delinquent debt owed to the government.
TreasuryDirect is the first and only financial services website that lets you buy and redeem Treasury securities, including U.S. Savings Bonds, directly from the U.S. Department of the Treasury in paperless electronic form.
The Administrative Resource Center works with federal agencies to improve the agency's success by delivering responsive, customer-focused, cost-effective administrative support.
The Do Not Pay Business Center was developed to support federal agencies in their efforts to reduce the number of improper payments.
A free service offered by the Department of the Treasury to help business and individual taxpayers conveniently pay all their federal taxes electronically.