Office of Financial Innovation and Transformation (FIT)
The Office of Financial Innovation and Transformation identifies and facilitates the implementation of innovative solutions to help government agencies become more efficient and transparent in Federal financial management.
Since its start in 2010, FIT has identified a number of solutions that support common financial processes and improved financial data quality.
FIT's current initiatives
- Managing the Financial Management Line of Business (FMLoB)
- Facilitating agencies transition to Federal Shared Service Providers (FSSPs)
- Federal Financial Management Services Catalog
FIT's earlier initiatives
- Creating a Centralized Receivables Service (CRS)
- Improving Accountability for Intra-governmental Transactions (IGT)
FIT and the Federal Shared Service Providers conducted an agency day that provided government agencies with information about the implementation of financial management shared services, other initiatives of FIT and the designated Federal Shared Service Providers offerings. Here are the presentations: