TOP Web Client Training
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service, Debt Management Services will host a Treasury Offset Program Web Client (TWC) training workshop for federal agencies August 21, 2014. There is no charge for this training.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service's Treasury Offset Program (TOP) has plans to release its new TOP Web Client version for federal and state agencies. This new version will include the following benefits for agency users:
- Newly enhanced user screens
- Ability to view debt/debtor information in one place to include: offset activity, non-offset activity,
agency refund and reversal activity
- Access to information on the File Receipt, Processing Status and Processing Statistics for Creditor Agencies
- Ability to view captured information for bypassed payments fully matched to a debt
- Capability to set bypass and override at the payment agency level
To assist federal and state agencies in preparing for the new TOP Web Client version, the Fiscal Service is offering this training at the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank.
TWC training is a Web-based application training targeted to individuals who have creditor manager and creditor staff security group access. This training will provide a step-by-step overview of the process of updating agency profiles, adding and updating debt information, processing refunds and refund reversals, IRS address request and retrieving reports. The training will run from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Registration for this training is completed using the "register" button below. Please register by August 1, 2014.
If you have special needs (e.g., sign language interpreting), please contact Natalie Stubbs or Denise Hammond at (202) 874-6810 or e-mail Natalie.Stubbs@fiscal.treasury.gov or Denise.Hammond@fiscal.treasury.gov or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates: August 21, 2014, 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Audience: Open to all federal agencies
Hosted by: Debt Collection