In support of FIT's role as the Managing Partner of the FMLoB, FIT is focused on several initiatives aimed at improving federal financial management through Innovation, Transformation and Optimization.
- Financial Management Standards Committee (FMSC)
- Provides the federal financial management community a forum to collaborate on financial management needs and develop standardized solutions.
- FMLoB Financial Management Standard References
- These standards support financial management performance, productivity, and efficiency in federal financial management (FM) activities and solutions.
- Federal Financial Management Self Assessment
- Provides a business tool to help Chief Financial Officers or financial management leaders self-assess their level of financial management discipline, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Government-wide FM Strategy Study
- An initiative to explore how the Federal government can improve the way it manages its finances by understanding global trends and challenges impacting federal operations.
Last modified 04/30/19