Doing Business with the Fiscal Service
When we procure items, we use credit cards, purchase orders, delivery orders, contracts, and blanket purchase agreements. We use the following methods to identify prospective sources:
- Sources recommended by the small business specialist
- Previous bidder's mailing list for a similar action
- Sources identified during market survey efforts
- System for Award Management (SAM)
You can get started by registering with the System for Award Management (SAM), which will allow access to Treasury bureau mailing lists. Then, watch FedBizOpps.gov to identify current opportunities. When you see something that interests you, request the details or sign up on the electronic mailing list according to the instructions contained in the notices.
You may submit technical literature, including line cards, to:
Small Business Specialist
Bureau of the Fiscal Service
Division of Procurement
200 Third Street, Avery 5-F
Parkersburg, WV 26106-5312
Our small business specialist will review the literature received and send it to the appropriate technical, as well as procurement personnel.
Fiscal Service officials attend various Treasury and local small business conferences. We'll post notices of such conferences and points of contact for additional information on this website.
Fiscal Service contractors who are subject to FAR Clause 52.203-14, Display of Hotline Poster, need to use this PDF.
Status of Fiscal Year 2017 Funding
A continuing resolution was passed to fund the government through December 9, 2016. View additional information on the resolution.
Acquisition 360 Survey
In response to OMB guidance, the Department of the Treasury will be looking for contractor feedback based on their recent experience working with our Division of Procurement.
A sample size of recently awarded contracts will be selected for these surveys. If your award is selected, we would appreciate hearing from your organization by completing this brief survey. The survey is entirely voluntary and should not take longer than 10 minutes to complete. Individual results will not be disclosed and will be aggregated for reporting purposes.
Thank you in advance for your participation.
How to Find Business Opportunities with Us
- System for Award Management (SAM): Register to Work with the Federal Government at SAM.
- FedBizOpps.gov: Find federal business opportunities.
- Justifications for Other than Full and Open Competition: In accordance with FAR 6.305(d)(2), justifications for other than full and open competition for the Fiscal Service’s procurements are posted on the Government’s Point of Entry (GPE) site: FedBizOpps.gov.
- How to Do Business with Treasury: A step-by-step guide on how to get started seeking contracting opportunities.
- Treasury Contract Forecast: Forecast of contract opportunities, historical purchasing data, and subcontracting opportunities.
Contact Our Procurement Division
Bureau of the Fiscal Service, Division of Procurement, 200 Third Street, Avery 5-F, Parkersburg, WV 26106-5312, email@example.com
The Fiscal Service is a proud partner of BusinessUSA. BusinessUSA is a centralized, one-stop platform that makes it easier than ever for businesses, non-profits and educational organizations to access federal, state and local government agencies. BusinessUSA uses the latest technology to quickly connect businesses to the services and information relevant to them, regardless of where the information is located or which agency can help.