Electronic Vendor Payments
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service (Fiscal Service) prefers to pay vendors electronically via electronic funds transfer (EFT). Vendors must provide their taxpayer identification number and electronic payment information when doing business with Fiscal Service. When this information is not provided, vendor invoices will be returned.
Vendor payment remittance information is available via the Internet using the Internet Payment Platform (IPP formerly PAID). Vendor payments are made in accordance with the Prompt Payment Act. Fiscal Service issues 1099 tax forms in January of each year to vendors who have been paid for services during the previous calendar year, regardless of the type of organization.
Questions concerning Fiscal Service's payment practice can be answered by calling 304-480-7119.
e-Quip System Temporary Shutdown Status
UPDATE: The e-QIP system used by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) to process background information forms is back online and fully operational.
Status of Fiscal Year 2016 Funding
At present, no information is available on Fiscal Year 2016 funds. As soon as the President signs legislation on Fiscal Year 2016 funding, we will update this page.
How to Find Business Opportunities with Us
- System for Award Management (SAM): Register to Work with the Federal Government at SAM.
- FedBizOpps.gov: Find federal business opportunities.
- Justifications for Other than Full and Open Competition: In accordance with FAR 6.305(d)(2), justifications for other than full and open competition for the Fiscal Service’s procurements are posted on the Government’s Point of Entry (GPE) site: FedBizOpps.gov.
- How to Do Business with Treasury: A step-by-step guide on how to get started seeking contracting opportunities.
- Treasury Contract Forecast: Forecast of contract opportunities, historical purchasing data, and subcontracting opportunities.
Contact Our Procurement Division
Bureau of the Fiscal Service, Division of Procurement, 200 Third Street, Avery 5-F, Parkersburg, WV 26106-5312, email@example.com
The Fiscal Service is a proud partner of BusinessUSA. BusinessUSA is a centralized, one-stop platform that makes it easier than ever for businesses, non-profits and educational organizations to access federal, state and local government agencies. BusinessUSA uses the latest technology to quickly connect businesses to the services and information relevant to them, regardless of where the information is located or which agency can help.