Our extensive FAQ lists questions by product, by service and by program. Plus, we’ve included a handy link to our Glossary of Acronyms and Abbreviations.
- Automated Standard Application of Payments (ASAP)
- Cash Management Improvement Act (CMIA)
- Check Claims
- Collections Information Repository (CIR)
- Credit Gateway
- Delinquent Debt Collection
- Direct Deposit
- DirectExpress® Card
- Do Not Pay
- Electronic Transfer Account (ETA)
- Employment at Fiscal Service
- GFRS/FACTS I/IFCS
- Gifts to the U.S. Government
- Governmentwide Accounting (GWA)
- Governmentwide Financial Report System (GFRS)
- Governmentwide Treasury Account Symbol Adjusted Trial Balance System (GTAS)
- Grants and Loans
- Imprest Funds
- Intragovernmental Fiduciary Confirmation System (IFCS)
- Judgment Fund
- Payment Application Modernization (PAM)
- Payments, Claims and Enhanced Reconciliation (PACER)
- Payment Information Repository (PIR)
- Prompt Payment
- Public Debt
- Secure Payment System (SPS)
- Shared Accounting Module (SAM)
- Stored-Value Card
- Tax Refund Offset
- Taxpayer Identification Numbers (TIN)
- Treasury Bulletin
- Treasury Check Information System (TCIS)
- Unclaimed Assets FAQ
- U.S. Standard General Ledger (USSGL)
Our Other Major Websites
TreasuryDirect is the first and only financial services website that lets you buy and redeem Treasury securities, including U.S. Savings Bonds, directly from the U.S. Department of the Treasury in paperless electronic form.
The Administrative Resource Center works with federal agencies to improve the agency's success by delivering responsive, customer-focused, cost-effective administrative support.
The Do Not Pay Business Center was developed to support federal agencies in their efforts to reduce the number of improper payments.
A free service offered by the Department of the Treasury to help business and individual taxpayers conveniently pay all their federal taxes electronically.