Reports & Statements
- Combined Statement of Receipts, Outlays, and Balances
- Annual Report to the States on TOP's Delinquent Debt Collection for FY 2014
- Annual Report to the States on TOP's Delinquent Debt Collection for FY 2013
- Current Value of Funds Rate
- Daily Treasury Statement
- Financial Report of the United States Government
- Summary of the Financial Report of the United States Government
- Status Report of U.S. Treasury-Owned Gold
- Government Agency Investment Services and Summary Debt Accounting
- Monthly Treasury Statement
- Privacy Impact Assessments
- Treasury Bulletin
- Treasury Managed Accounts
- Treasury Reporting Rates of Exchange
- More data and resources for economic research
Our Other Major Websites
TreasuryDirect is the first and only financial services website that lets you buy and redeem Treasury securities, including U.S. Savings Bonds, directly from the U.S. Department of the Treasury in paperless electronic form.
The Administrative Resource Center works with federal agencies to improve the agency's success by delivering responsive, customer-focused, cost-effective administrative support.
The Do Not Pay Business Center was developed to support federal agencies in their efforts to reduce the number of improper payments.
A free service offered by the Department of the Treasury to help business and individual taxpayers conveniently pay all their federal taxes electronically.