Secure Payment System (SPS) Functional Webinar Sessions
SPS Functional Webinar Sessions provide Federal Program Agencies (FPAs) with training on functional changes to the SPS system to comply with the October 1, 2014 mandate. The mandate requires a Treasury Account Symbol/Business Event Type Code (TAS/BETC) with every payment transaction.
Participation in an SPS Functional Webinar Session provides instruction on screen changes and satisfies the SPS training requirement to become a CARS Reporter.
- DEO and CO functionality changes
- Managing TAS/BETCs (Add/Update/Delete)
- Providing/Entering/Certifying TAS/BETC information in the schedules
Wednesday, October 15, 2014 9am - 10am CT
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9am - 10am CT
Wednesday, October 21, 2014 1pm - 2pm CT
- Data Entry Operators
- Certifying Officers
- Individuals responsible for payment activity at the FPA
- Individuals responsible for the allocation of resources in order to comply with the October 2014 mandate
- Individuals who need more information on Treasury's 2014 Agency TAS/BETC readiness
Hosted by: Payments
Point of Contact: