TOP Web Client Webinar
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service, Debt Management Services will host a Treasury Offset Program Web Client (TWC) training workshop for federal agencies August 6, 2014. There is no charge for this training.
The Treasury Offset Program (TOP) has plans to release its new TOP Web Client version for federal and state agencies. This new version will include the following benefits for agency users:
- Newly enhanced user screens
- Ability to view debt/debtor information in one place to include: offset activity, non-offset activity,
agency refund and reversal activity
- Access to information on the File Receipt, Processing Status and Processing Statistics for Creditor Agencies
- Ability to view captured information for bypassed payments fully matched to a debt
- Capability to set bypass and override at the payment agency level
Registration for this training can be completed using the "register" button below. Please register by July 30, 2014. Space is limited which may cause the registration to close early.
If you have special needs (e.g., sign language interpreting), please contact Natalie Stubbs at 202-874-6810 or e-mail Natalie.Stubbs@fiscal.treasury.gov or email@example.com.
Dates: August 6, 2014, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Audience: Open to all federal agencies
Hosted by: Debt Collection