OTCnet Local Bridge (OLB) Information and Resources
The OLB is an application that must be installed on all workstations performing check capture, check processing, and terminal configuration operations. The OLB removes the OTCnet application’s dependency on the Java browser plug-in. If the OLB is not installed on your workstations, it will impact your ability to process checks properly. The OLB application is downloaded by Check Capture Administrators within OTCnet. For assistance with this process, see resources below.
OLB Installation Resources:
- OLB Configuration and Setup Guide PDF: Provides step-by-step instruction on how to complete the OLB Setup, enabling terminals to connect to the OTCnet Online Application without Java Applets.
- OTCnet Training Website: Please navigate to the OTCnet Training Website for Printable Job Aids and simulations for downloading, installing, and starting the OLB (Modules 2.1, 6.4, 6.5, 6.6).
Step-BY-Step YouTube Videos for OLB Set-up
- OLB Step 1 - How to Configure IE Settings
- OLB Step 2 - How to Download the OLB Installation Package
- OLB Step 3 - How to Install the OLB Installation Package
- OLB Step 4 - How to Verify Installation of Certificate
- OLB Step 5 - How to Create OLB Credentials (Reset your OLB password)
- OLB Step 6 - How to Import an OLB Profile
- OLB Step 7 - How to Start and Stop the OLB
- OLB Webinar Presentation (Recorded and Captioned)
- OLB Webinar Frequently Asked Questions Presentation (Recorded)
- OTCnet Local Bridge (OLB) Fact Sheet
- OTCnet Local Bridge (OLB) Webinar Presentation - PDF
- OLB Rollout Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- May 2017 OTC Division Memo - PDF: This document provides OTCnet users with detailed information on the upcoming OLB transition and instructions for working with local Agency POCs to perform the download and install process.
- Annual Fiscal Service Letter - PDF: This document provides basic information on FY16 Fiscal Service accomplishments, events, and upcoming programmatic changes. OTCnet and the new OLB is referenced on page 3 of the letter.
To complete the OLB rollout successfully, work closely with your IT Team to complete the OLB prerequisites (IE configuration settings and OLB Certificate). If you have any questions about the OTCnet Local Bridge, contact the OTCnet Deployment Team at Fiscalservice.OTCDeployment@citi.com.
Last modified 06/25/19