Federal agencies can make TGA deposits at an authorized financial institution.
The deposit arrangement must be authorized by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, which acts as fiscal agent for the Fiscal Service.
- An agency must make a written request for TGA services.
- A written request must be on agency letterhead and signed.
- agency may send the written request by e-mail, fax, or mail.
TGA Profile Sheet
- An Agency must complete an "Agency Profile Sheet".
- An Agency must provide a 30-day notice date prior to making the first deposit.
List of TGA Banks
Last modified 08/29/19